One Summer day with NCT DREAM 💚

 

I went to the record shop and look around the albums. I found DREAM 💚💚
맛(Hot Sauce) album and Hello Future album! Both albums have very different concept. 
I could find lots of Cizeny come and buy the albums. On this day, I went to get Kino Album! Have you ever heard of it? It's very small and cut just like Dream👀

This is the kino album I got! Isn't it so small and compact? This album's actual size is even smaller than my hand😂😂

This is what Kino Album looks like!☺ It has little kit that you can use it to listen the full album. And it has little tiny photo card of all members. I thought it is pretty good that you can keep photos in the wallet or diary! And Guess what!? I got Jaemin photo card 💚😍💚 He looks so good with this black hair :) I really like the style of Jaemin with this album. 

Next, install the application name KIT Player. And then connect the kino album to the device. Then you can enjoy the full album with a great sound quality. You can also control the vocal volume and record your singing with MR which is really fun!👍👍

NCT DREAM's Hello Future stage is already done. I think this album was a present for Cizeny(as some of members said that they wish this album could be a present for fans). The title song and the concept was very fresh and cheerful. They gave us the message of hope and it made me happy😉 And can't wait for next album! 











댓글

가장 많이 본 글