"You Foolish Galatians"

I have found an interesting letter written to the people who believe in God and trust in Jesus. This letter talks about the reason why do people believe in God should know the new covenant, Revelation, that Jesus promised in this blood on the night of the Passover. But nowadays people add to and subtract from this new covenant, Revelation and do not believe in it.
Actually I have not thought of the new covenant before. And I did not know that the Revelation is the new covenant that Jesus made in his blood.

Rv 22:18-19
18 warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll. 
19 And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.

It is said that if anyone adds or subtracts from Revelation, the person cannot get in to the kingdom of heaven. I thought people who do not believe in God and Jesus cannot get in to the heaven. But it is totally different from what I've thought. 


Rv 22:8
I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things. And when I had heard and seen them, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who had been showing them to me.

Rv 22:16 
“I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”

It is said that John heard and saw the things and Jesus have sent his angel to give us this testimony for the churches. Then who is the angel, and who is John? The letter is said that the witness whom Jesus sent saw and heard everything that Jesus fulfilled according to prophecy from Revelation chapter 1 to chapter 22. Have you met this Jesus' messenger who has been sent to the churches to tell the fulfillment of Revelation?

If we don't believe in the promise of the Bible, how can we say that we believe in God? We should check our belief and what we believe in. And we should try to find the right place to go for our salvation.


If you want to read the letter, please check this blog below👇👇

댓글

가장 많이 본 글